AMITABHA англиар

Danzangyn NYAMSUREN

AMITABHA*

How should I, like Amitabha, cross my legs like a colorful flower?
How should I, like Amitabha, visualize you as the Buddha’s essence, my love
How should I, like Amitabha, develop the secret at the center with my fingers?
How should I, like Amitabha, adorn a woman’s waist with caragana peel?
How should I, like Amitabha, send my prayer to the root hidden deep within the earth?
How should I, like Amitabha, ornament you with the nine precious stones?
How should I, like Amitabha, consider a girl sitting on a river bank after bathing?
How should I, like Amitabha, see birdsong and a dog’s bark and a girl’s love as the
same?

How should I, like Amitabha, think the fading of leaves as my dream?
How should I, like Amitabha, say a horse standing up asleep is an ebbing sea?
How should I, like Amitabha, say a growing embryo in a mother’s womb is the sea’s tide?
How should I, like Amitabha, become a beautiful melody with my entire body?

How should I, like Amitabha, shine like the sun through a crack in the door?
How should, like Amitabha, show like the moon peering through holes in the clouds?
How should I, like Amitabha, dissipate in silence like a bird in flight?
How should I, like Amitabha, catch the sound as my falling hair hits the earth?
How should I like Amitabha, stay on this earth for aeons, though it’s covered with clouds
and ice?
How should I, like Amitabha, feel death to be more meaningful than life?
How should I, like Amitabha, remain indifferent when a butterfly burns itself on a candle?
How should I, like Amitabha, not cry when my mother’s passes away?


How should I, like Amitabha, understand that a flower can destroy a bee?
How should I, like Amitabha understand that one verse can destroy another?
How should I, like Amitabha, know that worlds exist in distant emptiness…?
How should, like Amitabha, realize space and time and my own non-existence…?



* Amitabha is the Buddha of Limitless Light

translated by Sh Tsog
0 comments:

Хайвал олно


Архив